Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting Going Today

So tonight, the hub is going out.  That leaves me and the kiddos, and I'm beat-tired.  Also, it's cold and raining.  I could not sleep last night.  There are so many things I need to do and so few I wish to do...  lasagna's baking in the oven and won't be in much longer so I might as well knock out a few chores while I wait for it and continue to supervise homework.

Let's do the DLTCP thing, shall we?

Dishes: 
Empty dishwasher, fill back up.  Same w/ drainer.  Gather all dishes from everywhere and put in.

Be right back...

Back with your scintillating 5 minute report.  In 5 minutes, I emptied both the washer and drainer and then emptied the dishes in the sink (put in the d.w.).  I have a few more to gather, then it's on to The Laundry.

Laundry plan:  start a load of sheets/blankets/pjs. 

Be right back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment