Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wacky Reviews: Makeup


I bought some makeup at Target today on a whim and thought I'd let you know what I thought.  Now, realize that I am not one to use expensive makeup (that would require $$$) and so I'm pretty easily amused.  That being said, here's what I got that I liked:

I bought some e.l.f. stuff.  Have y'all heard of this stuff?  It started as an online company -- apparently their shipping is slow as Christmas (never tried it myself).  However, the products are now available at Target, which I like to call The Mother Ship.  Therefore, I have now bought some.



I got this one.  Once I finally got the stuff to start coming out of the sponge thingy on the end (I never have patience for that!), I liked it.  It's a kind of vanilla-mint flavor and is shiny but not obnoxious.  The color is nice.  I'll give it a B+.










I got this eyeshadow -- the color is called Pebble.  It's from the fancy e.l.f. Studio line -- meaning it cost $3 instead of $1 like most e.l.f. stuff.  The packaging is black and a little of an upgrade from the usual, and it has a little mirror in it, which I loved finding.  Giving this one:  A










Got this blush, also part of the $3 Studio line, in mauve.  I like it -- it is a little sparklier than I would love, but overall, nice.  Grade:  A-








I bought this in a brown combo, just to keep in the car for a quick application.  $3.  The larger end is an eyeshadow and the smaller is the eyeliner.  This is cool -- no sharpening needed.  Went on a lot more smoothly than I expected.  Grade:  A-

No comments:

Post a Comment