Friday, November 12, 2010

Some Favorite Books About Home Stuff


I love this book.  I have an earlier book by these authors and really loved it -- it's listed below.  This one is literally 30 days of projects around the house, and each has a sort of beginner step and then an "extra" sort of step.  I need to revisit this old favorite.













Here's my old favorite.  Very thin book, very concise, excellent pointers.















Here's the Flylady herself.  This is a good one, and in my opinion, much easier to start with than the website is, although I'm a fan of the site too.  (http://www.flylady.com/)












This one is so funny and lighthearted.  Marla Cilley took this system and finessed it when she came up with Flylady.  Pam and Peggy are the original deal.  They're all terrific.












This book is a tremendous help.  Must I confess that the last time I returned it to the library, it was ironically very overdue?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment